toolbar with different width buttons
Author Message
 toolbar with different width buttons

Hi,

Can the buttons of a toolbar have size set according to the length of the
text of that button.
For the toolbar in my application, textAlign = Underneath.

I cannot find any properties to set for this..  any idea??

Thank you!

Jason

Tue, 20 Sep 2005 18:26:45 GMT

1. Toolbar buttons with different widths

2. Width of buttons in toolbar

3. Toolbar -> width/color of the buttons

4. Button Width on Toolbar Control

5. width of a toolbar dropdown-button

6. Toolbar Button Widths

7. Toolbar Button Width How to set width with API?

8. Toolbar Button Width How to set width with API?

9. Toolbar Button Width How to set width with API?

10. BUG: Toolbar-Buttons wrong pictures - toolbar.zip (1/1)

11. BUG: Toolbar-Buttons wrong pictures - toolbar.zip (0/1)

12. Changing Toolbar Button Properties Outside of the Toolbar