Where can I get some good toolbar icons.
Author Message
 Where can I get some good toolbar icons.

Hi,

Where can i get some professional looking toolbar icons, like those used in
MS apps. The images provided in the .net installation are the same images MS
have given us since VB3

Thanks

Wed, 21 Sep 2005 14:31:44 GMT
 Where can I get some good toolbar icons.
Hello,

Quote:
> Where can i get some professional looking toolbar
> icons, like those used in MS apps. The images provided
> in the .net installation are the same images MS
> have given us since VB3

;-)

There may be copyright problems when using the original icons:

Section "Icons":

http://www.microsoft.com/permission/copyrgt/cop-img.htm

Icons:

http://www.vbAccelerator.com/,

http://www.vbfrood.de/,

Regards,
Herfried K. Wagner

Wed, 21 Sep 2005 19:31:46 GMT
 Where can I get some good toolbar icons.

Quote:

> There may be copyright problems when using the original icons:

> Section "Icons":
> http://www.microsoft.com/permission/copyrgt/cop-img.htm

> Icons:

> http://www.vbAccelerator.com/,
> http://www.vbfrood.de/,

gotta love it; one link to lay down the rules and two more on how to break
'em ;)

Thu, 22 Sep 2005 01:31:58 GMT

1. Toolbar Icons: Does anyone have good ones?!

2. How do I create a canned form?

3. Canned AcctReceivable Module needed!

4. Canned pages....

6. Crystal Reports Canned Code

7. Canned objects and/or images

8. Switching from inhouse software to canned package.

9. line graph in vb (canned routine)

10. 'Canned' data in VB program

11. Looking 4 Canned Control

12. Toolbar control - what is it good for?