PDF file
Author Message
 PDF file

Is this possible to open a PDF file in the form ? inside one textbox ou Richt textbox or something else ???????

Tks,

(Sorry by the bad english)

Wed, 02 Feb 2005 04:19:49 GMT
 PDF file
Hi,

There are some fully managed open-source solutions to write pdf files. You
can find some of them at
http://sourceforge.net

TP.

Quote:

> >> Is this possible to open a PDF file in the form ? inside one textbox
> >> ou Richt textbox or something else ???????

> >> Tks,

> >> (Sorry by the bad english)

> > You can use the adobe acrobat activex control (AxPdfLib) as a regular
> > control in your forms to open PDF files through the .src = FileName
> > property.

> > Marten

> I should also mention that while this would work in most cases, it is
> not supported or further documented by Adobe, since the pdf.ocx is not
> intended for development. I don't think you can redistribute the ocx you
> would need to run your program, making this essentially useful only if
> you _know_ that the control will be present on the target machines.
> Otherwise, you need an actual adobe development tool, or alternatively,
> you would need to look at integrating ghostscript into your program. The
> latter will take some doing ...

---

Thu, 03 Feb 2005 20:02:03 GMT

1. after pdf Export with Crystal - pdf File isn't able to use default Font

2. not allowing viewers to print PDF and also to protect PDF files with password

3. SAving a MS Word file to a PDF file and a text file

4. Converting TEXT file to PDF file

5. HOw to convert text FILE IN TO PDF FILE through VB CODE USING adobe type library

6. File name for PDF file from RDC

7. Acrobat PDF Files -> Help File convertion

8. error in renaming pdf files outputing from the Access Reports

9. Saving an Access97 Report as a PDF file

10. How to generate PDF File with Access 2000

11. Printing a PDF file

12. Open and Read a PDF file