Contacts
Author Message
 Contacts

Hi, I'm looking for contacts with other programmers, or people to talk to. I
have a big knoledge of .Net, especially with ADO.Net and WinForms. You can

Tue, 28 Dec 2004 21:30:34 GMT
 Contacts
Where are you located?

Cheers!
Rusty

Quote:
> Hi, I'm looking for contacts with other programmers, or people to talk to.
> have a big knoledge of .Net, especially with ADO.Net and WinForms. You can

Tue, 28 Dec 2004 22:23:52 GMT
 Contacts
Quebec, Canada

Quote:
> Where are you located?

> Cheers!
> Rusty

> > Hi, I'm looking for contacts with other programmers, or people to talk
to.
> > have a big knoledge of .Net, especially with ADO.Net and WinForms. You
can

Wed, 29 Dec 2004 00:35:37 GMT

1. Transferring standard contact data from standard contact forms into contact custom forms

2. Retreive current contact index from contact form

3. Add Contacts to a PublicFolder Contact list

4. best way to sync Outlook contacts with a SQL Server contacts database

5. Find a contact in Outlook contact or in a access database

6. VBA Display selected contacts/people from a Shared contact list

7. Delete Contacts from "Contact " Folder Automatically

8. How do I programmatically link contact to contact?

9. Cannot mail to Contacts with modified Contact Form

10. Can Not send Mail to Contacts that use a Modified Contact Form

11. VB send outlook contact to contacts subfolder?

12. From a Contact's details to the Contact folder