VB.NET cannot use winsock send e-mail now?
Author Message
 VB.NET cannot use winsock send e-mail now?

Dear all,

    VB.NET cannot use winsock send e-mail now? How VB.NET
send e-mail now. Can you give me an example? Thanks a lot!

Regards
Peter

Tue, 28 Dec 2004 14:02:24 GMT
 VB.NET cannot use winsock send e-mail now?
Actually, it is much easier to send e-mail with VB.net than using the
winsock.

Dim Message As New System.Web.Mail.MailMessage()
'Recipient's name and e-mail address

'Your name and e-mail address

Message.Body = "Test message text"
Message.Subject = "A Test"
'Your smtp server
System.Web.Mail.SmtpMail.SmtpServer = "your.smtpserver.com"
System.Web.Mail.SmtpMail.Send(Message)

--
VBnet4Apps
http://www.avenuezx.com/vbnet4apps/

Tue, 28 Dec 2004 19:52:49 GMT
 VB.NET cannot use winsock send e-mail now?
Hi,

u've to code your own smtp-class.
i've done that: http://members.fortunecity.de/schloti/vbnet/smtp.htm

bye,
schloti

Quote:
> Dear all,

>     VB.NET cannot use winsock send e-mail now? How VB.NET
> send e-mail now. Can you give me an example? Thanks a lot!

> Regards
> Peter

Sat, 01 Jan 2005 22:25:16 GMT

1. Howto: Send an Email using VB.NET?

2. Send Email using VB.NET

3. help: cannot send mail using vbscript with ASP page

4. Cannot send/receive binary data using Winsock Control...

5. Automating sending mail using email adress from file

6. Sending Email using Winsock

7. send email using system.web.mail

8. Sending mail without using any email client !

9. Sending mail without using any email client !

10. Using winsock control to send email

11. sending email using winsock control

12. Sending mail without using any email client !