merge module error
Author Message
 merge module error

Hi,
    In my VB.NET project I have user Crystal Reports as reporting tool. When
I build the project it works fine but when I am creating a deployable
project I get the following error
ERROR: Unable to import merge module 'database_access'
I have included
database_access.msm
database_access_enu.msm
regwiz.msm
managed.msm in the deployable but I am still getting the ame problem.
Can anyone please help me.
This is very urgent.
Ketan

Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:35:29 GMT

1. merge module error while building

2. Windows Installer and CR merge module error

3. MSDE Merge modules error

4. Diff. between Merge Module and CAB projects

5. Help with Merge Modules in .NET made Setups

6. Merge Module for SQL Server 2000

7. Windows Script Merge Module

8. Visual Studio 2003 Crystal Reports Merge Modules

9. Crystal 9 installation from merge module problem

10. Crystal Distribution Merge Modules. Why RegWiz Everytime

11. Weekly / Monthly Hot Fixes and Merge Modules

12. CR9 Merge Modules - HELP