Scanners.
Author Message
 Scanners.

Upto now, I use Paint Shop Pro to scan documents and save them as jpeg
files. What I'd like to do is invoke the twain interface directly from
vb.net, perform a scan operation and save the jpeg automatically using a
filename of my applications choosing. Is this possible? Anyone done it? Code
samples would be appreciated or pointer to places on the web that might have
something.

Tks. Peter.

Wed, 21 Sep 2005 04:48:57 GMT
 Scanners.
Hello Peter,

schrieb:

Quote:
> files. What I'd like to do is invoke the twain interface
> directly from vb.net, perform a scan operation and
> save the jpeg automatically using a filename of my
> applications choosing. Is this possible? Anyone done it?

Sample in C#:

http://www.codeproject.com/dotnet/twaindotnet.asp

Regards,
Herfried K. Wagner

Wed, 21 Sep 2005 05:09:27 GMT
 Scanners.
Thanks Herfried. I'll check those sources.

Peter.

Quote:
> Hello Peter,

> schrieb:
> > files. What I'd like to do is invoke the twain interface
> > directly from vb.net, perform a scan operation and
> > save the jpeg automatically using a filename of my
> > applications choosing. Is this possible? Anyone done it?

> Sample in C#:

> http://www.codeproject.com/dotnet/twaindotnet.asp

> Regards,
> Herfried K. Wagner

Wed, 21 Sep 2005 15:28:08 GMT

1. Acquire Ole Object from Scanner

2. Scanner Control

3. How to pilot a scanner?

4. Access problems with HP scanner

5. Using barcode scanner with Access

6. Find a Direct Support for Hp Scanjet Twain Scanner

7. Using Scanner With Access

8. SCANNERS - TWAIN.DLLS

9. Tips on using MCI, devtype scanner?

10. using scanner