Tab Sizes? How to change? VB.net
Author Message
 Tab Sizes? How to change? VB.net

I need to make the height and width of the Tabs bigger.
How can I do this with VB.net?

Thanks for any help

Tue, 28 Dec 2004 23:56:27 GMT
 Tab Sizes? How to change? VB.net
Are you using the WinForms TabControl?  If so, all you need to do is set the
SizeMode property to Fixed, and then change the ItemSize-Width & Height to
fixed numbers.  You might also try changing the Font size.  Be cautious when
fixing the width because there is no guarantee that the text will fit in the
tab.  It also might not look right on systems that have Large Fonts turned
on.

Dan Morseburg & Mohan (VB)

> I need to make the height and width of the Tabs bigger.
> How can I do this with VB.net?

> Thanks for any help

Wed, 29 Dec 2004 04:34:12 GMT

1. Tab control in VB dot net shuffling his tabs

2. Masked Edit COM control appears only on first tab page of tab control in VB.NET

3. Question : change active tab at Micr Tabbed Dialog in VB 5.0

4. Question : change active tab at Micr Tabbed Dialog in VB 5.0

5. Question : change active tab at Micr Tabbed Dialog in VB 5.0

6. Question : change active tab at Micr Tabbed Dialog in VB 5.0

7. Help changing tab size in text box

8. help changing textbox tab size

9. Help changing tab size??

10. Change to ASP.NET and VB.NET

11. Change to ASP.NET and VB.NET

12. Crystal Reports from ASP.NET without compiling VB.NET on SQL/ADO changes