.Net version of VB6WebBrowserControl
Author Message
 .Net version of VB6WebBrowserControl

Is there a corresponding WebBrowser Control in VB.Net
that I can place on a VB.Net WinForm. Thanks for any
help.

Sun, 05 Jun 2005 22:30:54 GMT

1. VS.Net Version vs .Net Framework version

2. .net framwork preinstalled on future Windows HOME versions?

3. do Visual Basic 6.0 and Visual Basic .NET version beta Working Both

4. VS.NET doesn't autoincrement version

5. VS.net 2003 and college version

6. VB.NET and Excel compatibility with previous versions

7. Which VB.NET version do I need to......

8. VS.NET version 1.1

9. Two different versions of the .NET framework on same computer

10. .Net version of Q317327

11. get windows installer version in vb.net app

12. VB.NET and Outlook automation - Detect Outlook Version