Automatic Commenting
Author Message
 Automatic Commenting

Hi,

I'm trying to use the "Build Comment Web Pages" function with VB.net
SP2. It runs fine and builds the pages but I can't seem to find out if
there is a way to set the "Description" field on the HTML pages.

I've seen other postings about this but none that seem to be using
SP2. Can this be done yet? It looks like a great feature but without
this one little element I can't use it.

Please help, it's beginning to really wind me up now.....

Cheers,

Gav

Fri, 28 Jan 2005 21:54:14 GMT

1. Comments please on automatic backup and compact routine

2. Comments besides Commented Text

3. Comment on QB websites/view websites by comments .-=??=-.

4. Comments = StrConv(Comments, vbProperCase)

5. Commenting - How to comment blocks of text

6. What is shortcut key of Comment /Un comment a block of code in CR 8.5 ?

7. Controll Excel Comments from Access

8. Comments in Access

9. deleting comments

10. block comment in access 97 toolbar

11. Hot-Key to Comment out Code

12. how to comment a line of unused code?