Object Persistance/Serialization
Author Message
 Object Persistance/Serialization

I'm reposting this because I've yet to come up with a
viable answer to this question...

I'm building a report writer, I have a top level query
object that stores information about conections to
databases, tables, columns and filters. I'd like to have
the ability to store this object in the database so that
later I can extract it from the database having the object
retain all of its properties from when it was originally
stored, hence the ability to save and edit queries... I'm
hoping someone may be able to provide some initial
direction, or ideally provide a sample... I'm using
SQLServer 2000 as the backend...

Sun, 05 Jun 2005 06:11:17 GMT

1. serialization of objects in objects

2. Persistance of objects

3. Problem with Persistance of object type between apps

4. Object persistance

5. Object Persistance and Focus

6. PublicNotCreatable object collection persistance

7. Object property persistance

8. Object persistance without the PropBag?

9. Object Persistance to DB

10. someone please explain object persistance

11. Object persistance

12. Object Serialization not working as expected