Module
Author Message
 Module

Hello,

how do I call and execute a module in VB .Net?

thank you

Fri, 04 Nov 2005 22:55:35 GMT
 Module
Hello,

Quote:
> how do I call and execute a module in VB .Net?

Modules cannot be called, nevertheless you can call the procedures in
the module:

\\\
Public Module Foo
    Public Sub Bar()
        MsgBox("Hello")
    End Sub
End Module
///

You can call Foo using Foo.Bar().

Regards,
Herfried K. Wagner
--
http://www.mvps.org/dotnet

Fri, 04 Nov 2005 22:59:05 GMT
 Module
Thanks Herfried.

Quote:
> Hello,

> > how do I call and execute a module in VB .Net?

> Modules cannot be called, nevertheless you can call the procedures in
> the module:

> \\\
> Public Module Foo
>     Public Sub Bar()
>         MsgBox("Hello")
>     End Sub
> End Module
> ///

> You can call Foo using Foo.Bar().

> Regards,
> Herfried K. Wagner
> --
> http://www.mvps.org/dotnet

Fri, 04 Nov 2005 23:04:29 GMT

1. Modules, Modules, Modules

2. VBA Module to Module

3. Circular Reference Between Modules when 2 Class Modules Listen to Each others Events

4. Referece a module and have it not run the module

5. Edit / change module witin module

6. Class modules 97 - Refering to array within a custom class module

7. Debug a module that changes code in a report module

8. Passing input box value from Form Module to report module

9. Call module functions from outside of module?

10. copy module to another module

11. UserForm code module not visible from normal module

12. Class Module and Module