Form Closing Event
Author Message
 Form Closing Event

How do you tell what caused a form to close?

In VB6 you could check the value of UNLOADMODE in the QueryUnload
event, how do you do the same in .NET?

TIA

Sparky

Mon, 31 Jan 2005 18:18:00 GMT
 Form Closing Event
Hi Sparky,

Unfortunately, there is no way to find out UnloadMode in VB .NET.

You will find a workaround, at the following site:
http://www.syncfusion.com/FAQ/WinForms/FAQ_c95c.asp#q862q

Hope this helps!
Bharat Patel
Microsoft, Visual Basic .NET

Please reply to newsgroups only. Thanks.

Wed, 02 Feb 2005 04:55:00 GMT
 Form Closing Event
Thank you Sir, that is perfect!

Quote:

>Hi Sparky,

>Unfortunately, there is no way to find out UnloadMode in VB .NET.

>You will find a workaround, at the following site:
>http://www.syncfusion.com/FAQ/WinForms/FAQ_c95c.asp#q862q

>Hope this helps!
>Bharat Patel
>Microsoft, Visual Basic .NET

>Please reply to newsgroups only. Thanks.

Wed, 02 Feb 2005 21:07:00 GMT

1. Form close event occurs before lost focus event

2. Request Example of canceling a Form Closing Event

3. Is there an form.close event? so i can save/cleanup something

4. Do I Find or Write the new Form Events (Activated,DeActivated,Closing,Closed)

5. Forms, primary thread closing when closing startup form

6. Form Close Button Does Not Close the Form

7. Closing a form during an Event

8. Open Form On Close DB Event

9. Sending data from the current record of a form on Close event

10. HELP, How to close form from textbox event?

11. Save and close event in forms

12. Event stop working when I close my form