VB.NET TWAIN app problem with Twunk_16.exe in win98
Author Message
 VB.NET TWAIN app problem with Twunk_16.exe in win98

hello,

I 've developed an .NET application which can get images from TWAIN devices.
Similar to sample code from:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

However, when I test this application in win98, the application exits with
problem caused by Twunk_16.exe file. If I rename that file to
Twunk_16.exe.bak, the application can exit successfully.

Do u what the problem is and how solve this problem?

thanks,
Jason

Sat, 26 Nov 2005 22:59:41 GMT

1. deploying vb.net on win98 - dotnetfx.exe

2. Acquire, Twain Twain Twain and Twain Again.

3. Problems installing VB 6 \CR7 app on Win98 Machine

4. Distributing the exe file from vb.net apps

5. ASP.NET App v. VB.NET App

6. Conversion of VB.Net App to ASP .Net App

7. Communication between Vb EXE and VB.NET EXE

8. VB EXE to VB.NET EXE

9. Accessing vb.net class from non.vb.net apps

10. VB.NET DLL's With A VB.NET App

11. Twain and digital cameras WIN98

12. vb.net exe's on NT 4 problem - programs start slow