ListView control losing data
Author Message
 ListView control losing data

I have a ListView control with two columns of data.  When I have the Sorted
property set to None, the data shows up fine (although not in the order that
I'd like).

When I set the Sorted property to Ascending, many of the items in the second
column are lost.  The data in the first column still shows up for all items but
only some of the data for the second column shows up.  It happens the same way
every time I run it.  The items that are lost aren't necessarily the longest
strings, shortest strings, etc.

Is this a bug in the control?

Sun, 30 Jan 2005 07:49:50 GMT

1. Hide Highlighting in listview control without losing focus

2. Lost data Control

3. Winsock control lost data

4. Help: Lost my Data Control

5. HELP! I keep losing my Data Control

6. Toolbox lost the Data Control

7. Inet control report no error even when data is lost

8. ?Data bound controls lost binding after filtering

9. Lost Access to Data Control

10. Data designer bound controls seem to lose their binding to the recordset with Requery

11. Lost data with VB Winsock control and UDP GetData

12. ?Data bound controls lost binding after filtering