An ActiveX written in VB works just fine in vb6 but returns errors when
Author Message
 An ActiveX written in VB works just fine in vb6 but returns errors when

An ActiveX written in VB works just fine in vb6 but returns errors when
attempting to paste onto a form.  It launch's the de{*filter*} and then chokes.
Are VB ActiveX's allowed in VB.Net?

What could be wrong. I'll gladly post errors returned in the window if
anyone needs me to.

Thanks
willjay

Sat, 17 Sep 2005 08:04:43 GMT
 An ActiveX written in VB works just fine in vb6 but returns errors when
Hi willjay, can you be anymore specific about the errors?

--
Remember: There's no place like 127.0.0.1
Happy To Help,

http://www.*-*-*.com/ >> VB, VB.NET, C#, C++ Code
Happy Coding!!

Please respond to the newsgroups, so all can benefit.

One day

Quote:
> An ActiveX written in VB works just fine in vb6 but returns errors when
> attempting to paste onto a form.  It launch's the de{*filter*} and then
chokes.
> Are VB ActiveX's allowed in VB.Net?

> What could be wrong. I'll gladly post errors returned in the window if
> anyone needs me to.

> Thanks
> willjay

Sun, 18 Sep 2005 01:31:07 GMT
 An ActiveX written in VB works just fine in vb6 but returns errors when
I get a window/dialog with the following

^
Just-In-Time Debugging

An exception 'System.ExecutionEngineException' has occurred in
DefaultDomain.

Possible De{*filter*}s:
New instance of Microsoft CLR De{*filter*}
New instance of Microsoft Development Environment  ^

Quote:
> Hi willjay, can you be anymore specific about the errors?

> --
> Remember: There's no place like 127.0.0.1
> Happy To Help,
> Tom Spink

> http://www.*-*-*.com/ >> VB, VB.NET, C#, C++ Code
> Happy Coding!!

> Please respond to the newsgroups, so all can benefit.

> One day

> > An ActiveX written in VB works just fine in vb6 but returns errors when
> > attempting to paste onto a form.  It launch's the de{*filter*} and then
> chokes.
> > Are VB ActiveX's allowed in VB.Net?

> > What could be wrong. I'll gladly post errors returned in the window if
> > anyone needs me to.

> > Thanks
> > willjay

Sun, 18 Sep 2005 06:42:33 GMT

1. Error Win 95 Machines Using VB (Works Fine on NT Machines)

2. Worked fine yesterday, today I get Error 13 Type Mismatch errors

3. COM works fine then does not return results?

4. ActiveX login doesn't work with WebBrowser control, but is fine in IE6

5. ActiveX control in IE4 hangs initially, works fine after refresh

6. ActiveX login doesn't work with WebBrowser control, but is fine in IE6

7. Vb6 and Word working fine on one machine but not on other

8. Vb6 and Word working fine on one machine but not on other

9. VB6 with ADO works fine on W2k not on Win NT4

10. How to Use Script Control in BCB,It work fine in VB

11. Report works fine in design but does not when called from VB.

12. MovePrevious don't work but the MoveNext work's fine