Looking for a cool .NET desktop wallpaper
Author Message
 Looking for a cool .NET desktop wallpaper

hi!

do you have cool .NET desktop wallpaper???

Pawel

Sun, 06 Mar 2005 01:03:20 GMT
 Looking for a cool .NET desktop wallpaper
lol!
;)

any other proposals?

Mon, 07 Mar 2005 01:27:03 GMT
 Looking for a cool .NET desktop wallpaper
no point asking here: real developers dont see the desktop!

Colin

Quote:
> hi!

> do you have cool .NET desktop wallpaper???

> Pawel

Mon, 07 Mar 2005 04:41:11 GMT
 Looking for a cool .NET desktop wallpaper
touch
Quote:

> no point asking here: real developers dont see the desktop!

> Colin

> > hi!

> > do you have cool .NET desktop wallpaper???

> > Pawel

Thu, 10 Mar 2005 15:54:47 GMT

1. VBScript Set Desktop Wallpaper?

2. Wallpaper does not change with Active Desktop

3. Change Desktop Wallpaper

4. Help API changing desktop wallpaper

5. Desktop wallpaper

6. Wallpaper does not change with Active Desktop

7. Desktop Wallpaper

8. Changing wallpaper on desktop

9. Changing Wallpaper & Desktop Settings

10. How can I change the Desktop Wallpaper from a VB application

11. How to change desktop wallpaper

12. Desktop Wallpaper?