can visual studio make sounds on Error?
Author Message
 can visual studio make sounds on Error?

Brad,
In addition to what Steve stated.

I don't see a way to associate a sound when a syntax error itself is found.

You can, however, associate a sound when a build succeeds or fails.

Use control panel to start 'Sounds and Multimedia Properties'.

Under 'Microsoft Development Environment' you have a handful of events that
you can associate sounds with...

Hope this helps
Jay

Quote:
> Hi

> when writing vb code it has the feature of making an underline on the code
> which will not work.

> is there some way to associate a sound to the speakers when it makes the
> underline?

> Id like some audio feedback that there is something wrong

> thanks

Sat, 29 Jan 2005 11:35:57 GMT

1. can visual studio make sounds on Error?

2. Visual Studio 6 and Visual Studio .NET

3. Visual Studio 6.0, Visual Studio.Net Difference

4. Visual Studio 6 and Visual Studio .net

5. Making sound through sound card

6. WinXP-Visual Studio 6.0-Studio.Net compatibility

7. WinXP-Visual Studio 6.0-Studio.Net compatibility

8. Assistant-Error in VISUAL STUDIO 6.0

9. Assistant-Error in VISUAL STUDIO 6.0

10. Visual Studio Installer Error, solution update failed...

11. Error on starting Visual Studio .Net

12. FTP security error after installing dotNet framework and Visual Studio.Net