Docking Application to Desktop
Author Message
 Docking Application to Desktop

I have some code the will dock my form to the side of the desktop. I works
properly when I have menu options that call the Dock and Undock method.
However when I place code in the Form_Move event the form docks then returns
to it's original size.

Does anybody have sample code that shows how to implement dragging the form
around and docking/undocking it to/from the sides of the desktop?

I'm using the AppBar code for docking.

Tue, 01 Feb 2005 08:54:02 GMT

1. Docking a Windows form on the desktop

2. Docking a VB.NET form to the desktop

3. Desktop Docking

4. Docking Forms over the Desktop

5. How to dock a toolbar on desktop screen

6. Docking on desktop screen

7. Docking A Form On The Desktop

8. Docking with desktop

9. Docking Toolbars on the Desktop

10. How to dock a toolbar on desktop screen

11. How to DOCK windows in an MDI application?

12. Dock an application.