Removind a dll from references dialog box
Author Message
 Removind a dll from references dialog box

Hi,

I have created several versions of a dll (whic ZI should
not do by the way). When I need to add a reference to this
dll, all the different versions of dlls that I created are
sowing in the reference dialog box. Is there anyway to
remove a library file from this dialog box. It gets
confusing when you have couple of dlls with the same name.
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Mustafa Kilic

Tue, 13 Jul 2004 07:52:45 GMT

1. Dll file not loaded in References Dialog Box

2. Dll file not loaded from References Dialog Box

3. Accessing References Dialog Box

4. VB References Dialog Box

5. Select Directory dialog box like Comm Dialog Box

6. No .dll files appear in Add Reference box

7. Select color dialog box using commdlg.dll (not ocx)

8. dialog box with list box or combo box

9. VB COM project reference works, but dll reference does not

10. Centering a Open Dialog box using the Common dialog

11. Instructions Dialog box radio box to not show any longer

12. newbie Q: text box control on a custom dialog box form