Disable DataGridTextBoxColumn?
Author Message
 Disable DataGridTextBoxColumn?

I have a DataGridTextBoxColumn for one of the columns in my DataGrid. I am
trying to make it disable so users cannot click in it, I can make it
read-only but then users can still click in the text box. Does anybody know
how I can do that or change the appearance of the textbox to look like it is
disabled.

Thanks in advance.
Ricky

Sun, 30 Jan 2005 08:19:54 GMT

1. datagridtextboxcolumn editing.

2. Passing Property Descriptor to DataGridTextBoxColumn Constructor

3. Formatting string value in DataGridTextBoxColumn

4. mousedown event of datagridtextboxColumn

5. Extended DataGridTextBoxColumn, now DataGrid repaints much slower

6. DataGridColumnStyle other than the default DataGridBoolColumn & DataGridTextBoxColumn

7. Override DataGridTextBoxColumn class to set cell color

8. Formatting text for a DataGridTextBoxColumn

9. How do you format TEXT in a DataGridTextBoxColumn

10. how to bind DataGridTextBoxColumn with textbox?

11. disabling the DISABLE/ENABLE macros menu on opening spreadsheet

12. disable the enable/disable macro message