Problem with Mark All from Find Dialog
Author Message
 Problem with Mark All from Find Dialog

Hi,
I was checking through some code today looking for all
instances of a variable.  I went to Find, typed in the
word I was looking for, hit "Mark All", and all the
instances were marked for me.  That was all fine and
dandy, but now I am done with that yet all the markers
remain.  They are annoying me, and I don't know how to
remove them.  Any help would be great.

Derek

Mon, 07 Feb 2005 01:09:38 GMT
 Problem with Mark All from Find Dialog
Nevermind, I found it.  They are just bookmarks.

Derek

Quote:

Mon, 07 Feb 2005 01:54:08 GMT

1. Mark Find's VBITA

2. VBA for Find dialog's Highlight all items found in

3. Writing Find and Replace Dialogs using RichTextBox.Find Function

4. Date problem and how to mark records

5. TransferText and Quotation Mark Problems

6. Quotation Mark Problems

7. Having problem with Common Dialog Font Dialog - Please Help

8. Common Dialog Problem - Printer Dialog Copies Property

9. Microsoft Common Dialog Control 6.0 Problem (Print Dialog)

10. Font Selection Dialog (Common Dialog) problem - "no fonts found"

11. Find/Find Next Overflow Problem with Rich Text Box

12. Automating Find/Replace Dialog box