CDO CreateObject Error 429 - ActiveX component can't create object
Author Message
 CDO CreateObject Error 429 - ActiveX component can't create object

When I run the following script on a Windows 2000 Professional machine with
Outlook 2000 installed (CDO.dll is present and registered), I get an error
#429 saying that the ActiveX component can't create object on the
CreateObject line.  Can anyone please tell me what I am doing wrong?

Dim objSession
Dim strMailbox
Dim strProfileString
Dim strServer, strMailbox

strMailbox = "Doe, John"
strServer = "Exchange1"
strProfileString = strServer & vbLf & strMailbox

Set objSession = CreateObject("MAPI.session")
objSession.ProfileInfo = strProfileString
objSession.Logon

Sat, 06 Mar 2004 00:20:19 GMT
 CDO CreateObject Error 429 - ActiveX component can't create object
Hi!
I'm having the same problem.
I have tryed on several w2k Proff machines and it dosen work on any of them.

Need help
Thx
/H?kan

Fri, 12 Mar 2004 17:30:49 GMT

1. Run-time error '429': ActiveX component can't create object

2. Run time error 429 ActiveX Component can't create object

3. Error 429 - ActiveX component can't create Object

4. Run-time Error 429 (ActiveX can't create object)

5. Run-time error '429': ActiveX component can't create object

6. Run-Time Error '429': ActiveX component can't create object

7. Run time error '429': ActiveX component can't create object

8. Run time error '429': ActiveX component can't create object

9. Run-Time Error '429': ActiveX component can't create object

10. ActiveX component can't create object or return reference to this object (Error 429)

11. Error#429: ActiveX component can't create object

12. Error#429: ActiveX component can't create object