read file into memory - Parse
Author Message
 read file into memory - Parse

Does anyone have any sample code for reading a file into memory and then
parsing it line by line into an array? I don't want to read the file into
memory line by line. I would like the entire file read into memory at one
time and then have it parsed from memory

Thanks,
Lando

Sat, 02 Jul 2005 00:59:40 GMT
 read file into memory - Parse

Quote:
> Does anyone have any sample code for reading a file into memory and
> then parsing it line by line into an array? I don't want to read the
> file into memory line by line. I would like the entire file read into
> memory at one time and then have it parsed from memory

> Thanks,
> Lando

See my answer to your post titled:
Login Script - Opinion?

Sat, 02 Jul 2005 01:33:22 GMT

1. reading and parsing file slows down for large files

2. Reading and Parsing Text Files (FileSystemObject)?

3. Reading and parsing a text file from VBA

4. Reading/parsing an XML file into VB.

5. Reading/Manipulating text files parsing into templates

6. Looking for a way to read and parse a table in a HTML file

7. Reading Files and parsing

8. Reading Files and parsing

9. Reading/Manipulating text files parsing into templates

10. Reading Files and parsing

11. Reading Files and parsing

12. Reading Files and parsing