Schedule a script to run every 10 minutes.
Author Message
 Schedule a script to run every 10 minutes.

Hello, I need to schedule a script to run every 10 minutes on An     NT4
box, Anyone knows how? AT won't do the job..
Tnx

--

M SAKR
GlobalNet?

Fri, 31 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Schedule a script to run every 10 minutes.
Why wont AT do the job?
Use Windows Scheduler, buts thats just an AT GUI.

-Cabby

Quote:
> Hello, I need to schedule a script to run every 10 minutes on An     NT4
> box, Anyone knows how? AT won't do the job..
> Tnx

> --

> M SAKR
> GlobalNet?

Fri, 31 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Schedule a script to run every 10 minutes.
Well tell me how?

Quote:
> Why wont AT do the job?
> Use Windows Scheduler, buts thats just an AT GUI.

> -Cabby

> > Hello, I need to schedule a script to run every 10 minutes on An     NT4
> > box, Anyone knows how? AT won't do the job..
> > Tnx

> > --

> > M SAKR
> > GlobalNet?

Sat, 01 Feb 2003 14:35:55 GMT
 Schedule a script to run every 10 minutes.

You can call the NTReskit utility soon.exe.

Quote:
> Hello, I need to schedule a script to run every 10 minutes on An     NT4
> box, Anyone knows how? AT won't do the job..
> Tnx

> --

> M SAKR
> GlobalNet?

Sun, 02 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. how to schedule to run every 5 minutes

2. Run scheduled Item in Access - say every 5 minutes

3. how to call a function every 10 minutes

4. Run script every 10 mn.

5. script than will run every 15 minutes

6. Running a script every minute

7. schedule vbs task every n minutes?

8. Schedule every 15 minutes

9. How to schedule a service to poll every 15 minutes

10. Code to schedule modules to run every hour (or multiple daily runs)

11. how to run vb program every 3 minutes

12. Run a function every 5/minutes with the timer control