Password reset routine..
Author Message
 Password reset routine..

I have many ways to set a users password from script for NT4 or 2000
Domains, but I need to set a Netware NDS password at the same time, as in I
want to Sync the passwords with a single script.
 Does anyone have anything or a direction they can point me to acomplish
this???

  Thanks

Wed, 18 Aug 2004 05:17:55 GMT
 Password reset routine..
You will *probably* need a control from Novell to do this. Fortunately, they do make and release ActiveX controls which can handle
some of the standard network access and configuration tasks; I am not certain whether this includes the ability to reset NDS
passwords, though.

You can see a recent discussion of this by looking at the link below in Google (and watch for major wrapping):

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&threadm=O%24TiDlTuBHA.1604%40tk...
up%3Dmicrosoft.public.scripting.*%26as_drrb%3Db%26as_mind%3D1%26as_minm%3D1%26as_miny%3D2001%26as_maxd%3D31%26as_maxm%3D12%26as_maxy
%3D2002%26num%3D100%26as_scoring%3Dd%26hl%3Den

: I have many ways to set a users password from script for NT4 or 2000
: Domains, but I need to set a Netware NDS password at the same time, as in I
: want to Sync the passwords with a single script.
:  Does anyone have anything or a direction they can point me to acomplish
: this???
:
:   Thanks
:
:
:
:

Wed, 18 Aug 2004 05:54:29 GMT

1. Helpdesk Reset NT Passwords

2. Password reset for an entire OU

3. Password Reset Issue

4. How to reset password on all DCs cross sites

5. Password Reset

6. Laser Password Reset

7. Unable to reset database password

8. Reset Password

9. W2K and NT - Task Sheduler: Resetting a Password within a Task

10. Windows Client Password change/reset

11. Client Password change/reset

12. reset NT and OS/2 passwords