VBScript package for mac
Author Message
 VBScript package for mac

Someone told me that I should update my VBScript package.  I am running IE
4.5 for  Mac.  Does anyone know where I can get this?

Thanks.

mk

Sun, 30 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VBScript package for mac
IE on the Mac doesn't support VBScript I'm afraid

Quote:
> Someone told me that I should update my VBScript package.  I am running IE
> 4.5 for  Mac.  Does anyone know where I can get this?

> Thanks.

> mk

Sun, 30 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Good statistical software package for the Mac

2. Package and deployment wizard and the mac?????

3. SQL DTS Packages and VBScript

4. Error in VBScript in DTS package

5. Problem with VBScript SUB for uninstalling .MSI packages

6. VBScript and DTS Package in SQLServer7

7. packaging an application using Microsoft VBScript Regular Expressions

8. Problem with VBScript SUB for uninstalling .MSI packages

9. DTS Package - VBScript

10. Can Package and Deployment Wizard handle COM packages?

11. VB and DTS packages - Custom server and package names

12. vbscript on a Mac