Calling a vbs from another vbs
Author Message
 Calling a vbs from another vbs

Hello,

How can I call a script b.vbs from another script a.vbs ?
Too simple, isn't it ?

I try :
cscript //I //nologo b.vbs

I try
cscript //I //nologo .\b.vbs

I try :
cscript.exe //I //nologo b.vbs

It doesn't work !

Ludovic.

Sun, 06 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Calling a vbs from another vbs

Quote:

> Hello,

> How can I call a script b.vbs from another script a.vbs ?
> Too simple, isn't it ?

> I try :
> cscript //I //nologo b.vbs

> I try
> cscript //I //nologo .\b.vbs

> I try :
> cscript.exe //I //nologo b.vbs

> It doesn't work !

> Ludovic.

See the thread started Monday in THIS newsgroup, titled "Calling a
VBScript from a VBScript".  (Strange how similar your title and that
subject title are, isn't it?)

Tom Lavedas
-----------
http://www.pressroom.com/~tglbatch/

Sun, 06 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Add computer in domain with vbs or tools call by vbs

2. Calling *.vbs files to Run From Master VBS File

3. how to call vbs file from vbs file

4. Calling a .vbs file from another vbs

5. Newbie question - calling a VBS script from another VBS script

6. How to pass back variables from called vbs from vbs using wsh

7. Logon Batch to call a VBS that calls another batch

8. Call a VBA procedure from within VBS script?

9. How to call .vbs file from ASP.NET?

10. URL call fromout vbs

11. Calling VBS subroutines from image maps for IE 3.0

12. Call JavaScript function from VBS