Problem with Date between English and German
Author Message
 Problem with Date between English and German

Hi

I use a ASP Site that i got from the Web. The Problem now is that this
Site was written in English and now it dont work in German. Can Sombody
help i?

Andreas N?f

Thu, 23 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Problem with Date between English and German
Try this :

    ' This function change an US date (MM/JJ/AA) to European date (JJ/MM/AA) (and European to US) ...
    Function DateUStoEU (Chaine)
    Dim Jour,Mois,Annee
    Jour=Left(Chaine,2)
    Mois=Left(Right(Chaine,5),2)
    Annee=Right(Chaine,2)
    Chaine=Mois+"/"+Jour+"/"+Annee
    DateUStoEU=Chaine
    End Function

Hope this will work for you  ;o))

Quote:

--

Cordialement

Patrick Dubois d'Enghien

|-----------------------------------------------|
|  Internet http://www.jememarre.com (perso)    |
|  Internet http://www.agiciel.net (pro)        |

|-----------------------------------------------|

Fri, 24 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem with DSN using ODBC access in CrystalReports 5.0 (german and english version)

2. Differents between IE5 English/German ?

3. Different between IE5 German/English ?

4. Help, DAO and JET Errors in German not English

5. English vs. German Installation

6. English / German language runtimes difference

7. English vs. German Installation

8. Help messages in German and not english???

9. German-English compiler for VBA for Excel

10. English and German version of VB4 on one PC

11. VB Disasembler - english translations of the german

12. Problems using MaskedEdit German Date