Active Server Page and Informix Database
Author Message
 Active Server Page and Informix Database

How can I display a record set, edit a record set and insert a row into an
Informix database from an active server page?

Mainly, I just need to connect, run a query, and return a record to my ASP
page.

Sincerely,
Allan Horwitz

Fri, 12 Sep 2003 22:30:37 GMT
 Active Server Page and Informix Database
Allan,

try downloading the ODBC drivers from informix's homepage, if there are any
that is

/Lasse

Quote:
> How can I display a record set, edit a record set and insert a row into an
> Informix database from an active server page?

> Mainly, I just need to connect, run a query, and return a record to my ASP
> page.

> Sincerely,
> Allan Horwitz

Fri, 12 Sep 2003 22:42:07 GMT

1. Databases and Active Server Pages

2. IMPOSSIBLE TASK: Connect to Oracle 8 database using Active Server Pages

3. Active Server Pages Object Library Server.MapPath

4. informix 2.8 ADO active connection

5. active server page and Exchange Server error

6. Dynamic Access Reports using Active Server Pages

7. Where Is The Active Server Pages Newsgroup?

8. active server pages

9. Oracle and Active Server Pages

10. VB Active Server Page problem

11. Help: Using movelast on Active Server Page

12. SQL Querys in active server pages