Wanted: ASP portal software package
Author Message
 Wanted: ASP portal software package

I'm looking for an ASP solution that allows me to create a directory like
Yahoo.  I'm interested in something that will publish HTML pages in a
directory structure so the site is very fast.  It would also control
security, so certain employees would have rights to approval entries into
the directory.

Does SiteServer have any features that automate building a directory?

Any ideas?

Kevin Ramsaur

Mon, 01 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Wanted: ASP portal software package
you can go to www.webreference.com they have a tool like this, but
unfortunally not in ASP. But its worth a look.

http://webreference.com/perl/tutorial/5/
http://webreference.com/perl/xhoo/php1/

Quote:
> I'm looking for an ASP solution that allows me to create a directory like
> Yahoo.  I'm interested in something that will publish HTML pages in a
> directory structure so the site is very fast.  It would also control
> security, so certain employees would have rights to approval entries into
> the directory.

> Does SiteServer have any features that automate building a directory?

> Any ideas?

> Kevin Ramsaur

Mon, 01 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. REQ: OTC Software Package fro product upload

2. Good statistical software package for the Mac

3. Packaging and Deployment of Software

4. Switching from inhouse software to canned package.

5. Wanted: Quick Basic 4.5 comms package

6. Wanted: VB3 Package

7. WANTED: your DISTINCT TCPIP VISUAL BASIC package

8. Accounts Package wanted for cash - Sings 100111.3172@compuserve.com

9. Summit Software's BetterBASIC User wanted ...

10. Powerbasic licensed software WANTED

11. Wanted: Educational Software!!!!!