Learning VBScript - Looking For Online Tutorials
Author Message
 Learning VBScript - Looking For Online Tutorials

Hi,
I'm new to VBScripting and to this group.  I'm looking for some good
tutorials or guides to learning VBS.  I've been through Microsoft's Pages
and found a fairly large amount but it is kinda heavy going.  Not too much
on what you can actually DO with VBS until you have learnt everything (well
it seems that way to me).

So what I'm looking for is just a nice site where I can work through the
tutorials and pick up a few ideas.

Yours

CalumMurdo Kennedy
GB-1-1563

IMAGINE
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

Sat, 15 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for tutorial/source to learn Web-based programming

2. Visual Basic tutorial list - more than 50 free online tutorials

3. Visual Basic tutorial list - more than 50 free online tutorials

4. Visual Basic tutorial list - more than 50 free online tutorials

5. Visual Basic tutorial list - more than 50 free online tutorials

6. Visual Basic tutorial list - more than 50 free online tutorials

7. Visual Basic tutorial list - more than 50 free online tutorials

8. Visual Basic tutorial list - more than 50 free online tutorials

9. Visual Basic tutorial list - more than 50 free online tutorials

10. Visual Basic tutorial list - more than 50 free online tutorials

11. Looking for online listing of differences between VBScript and VB or VBA

12. Online ActiveX in VB tutorial