VBScript to JScript help needed
Author Message
 VBScript to JScript help needed

Alright, I'm a COMPLETE idiot when it comes to doing arrays.  I have a piece
of VBScript that I need to convert to JScript (my customer requires all
scripting to be done in Javascript) but have no idea how to do it.  Anyone
out there with expertise in both that can help me out?  Here's the script:

if request("Submit") <> "" Then
    TermArray=split(request("SearchTerm"),",")
    TitleArray=split(request("ListingTitle"),",")
    DescrArray=split(request("ListingDescription"),",")
    for i=0 to ubound(TermArray)
        rs.addnew
        rs("ListingSearchTerm")=trim(TermArray(i))
        rs("ListingTitle")=trim(TitleArray(i))
        rs("ListingDescription")=trim(DescrArray(i))
        rs.update
    next
    response.redirect "insert.asp"
end if

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.  :)
Thanks,
Bryan

Sat, 08 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. VBScript to JScript help needed

2. Need help converting simple JScript to VBScript

3. Multisearch Form Using JScript/VBScript, Help!

4. Please help solving a JScript to VBScript conversion for asp

5. Needed JScript equivalent for VBScript FormatNumber

6. Need good JScript an VBScript reference guide

7. Need Help With JScript To Modify A Input Text Value

8. JScript Error Help needed!

9. Urgent : Needs help in catching DB errors in JScript

10. Need help On jscript

11. Need help with JScript?

12. Jscript and access db (client side only) - urgently need help