MSWINSOCK.OCX with Vbscript
Author Message
 MSWINSOCK.OCX with Vbscript

Hello !!
I am trying to use MSWINSOCK.OCX to creat like a syslog deamon
to get events from remote host then according to event database that i
created he will execute
other scripts i must say that my knowledge is limited to VBScript

so eventually what i am searching in the first place is accurate infomation
how to use
the right syntax with vbscript of all the Methods that comming with
MSWINSOCK.OCX
i have oleview
he can show me all the methods
but i dont know how to use them

Thanks in advance

Sat, 09 Aug 2003 22:47:09 GMT
 MSWINSOCK.OCX with Vbscript
Asked and answered in the ...scripting.wsh newsgroup (and please!!! - learn how to cross-post ;-)...

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> Hello !!
> I am trying to use MSWINSOCK.OCX to creat like a syslog deamon
> to get events from remote host then according to event database that i
> created he will execute
> other scripts i must say that my knowledge is limited to Vbscript

> so eventually what i am searching in the first place is accurate infomation
> how to use
> the right syntax with vbscript of all the Methods that comming with
> MSWINSOCK.OCX
> i have oleview
> he can show me all the methods
> but i dont know how to use them

> Thanks in advance

Sun, 10 Aug 2003 10:51:23 GMT

1. MSWINSOCK.OCX

2. using MSWINSOCK.OCX with Scripts

3. MSWINSOCK.OCX

4. MSWinsock.ocx

5. MSWinsock.ocx help me plz

6. PLEASE: can someone point me to a (simple) Binary file transfer using MSWINSOCK.ocx

7. mswinsock.ocx

8. Question about connecting with mswinsock ocx

9. Sending Picture over mswinsock.ocx

10. OCX OCX OCX OCX OCX OCX