set permission to a folder in Win 2000
Author Message
 set permission to a folder in Win 2000

Hi,
In Windows 2000, I use script to create profile folders for users, those
folders by default accessed only by administrator. I would like to know
which folder's security property needs to be set and how?
Thanks a lot in advance.

Wed, 28 May 2003 08:53:17 GMT

1. Join a Win 2000 Professional to Win 2000 Domain

2. NT4 MTS component on Win 2000 - Permission Denied

3. Win 2000 "Permission Denied" Debug Mode

4. Set up a VB service on win 2000 Server

5. Setting Computer Name in Win 2000

6. Setting W2K folder permissions in code

7. Setting Folder Permissions Programatically

8. how to set folder permission

9. Setting NTFS folder permissions using WMI

10. Problems with setting folder security permissions using WMI!!!

11. Set permission for folder

12. How to set access permissions on new folder ?