Send FORM-input through mail
Author Message
 Send FORM-input through mail

Hi,

Is it possible to send FORM-input directly through e-mail using VBScript ???
In Javascript this is done with using the "mailto:"-option with POST, but
this does not work in IE3  (and we still work with that at work !)
The idea is to 'handle' a form without using a server-side script.

Any scripts/hints or URL's that may help me are much appreciated !

Thanks,
-peter-

Tue, 27 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Send FORM-input through mail

2. Send Mail Without Leaving Message in Sent Mail

3. javascript to send form to E-mail

4. sending form results by mail

5. having trouble with sending form using mail handler

6. sending a mail message from a form

7. send mail from a form

8. Format Info From a Form in a ASP File To Be Sent In An e-Mail

9. Sending the results from a form via e-mail

10. Sending custom fields from form in regular E-mail

11. In Access on command click send txt input from one form to another

12. Help sending form input to CGI server