How do I save a file back to our website as a user
Author Message
 How do I save a file back to our website as a user

We have several documents on our website which we want the user to be able
to open, make changes and save back to the website. Does anyone have any
suggestions on how to do this with ASP?

Tue, 08 Jun 2004 01:39:08 GMT
 How do I save a file back to our website as a user
Microsoft Windows 2000 Advanced Server Documentation

WebDAV Publishing
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/en/advanced/iis/default.asp?url=...

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> We have several documents on our website which we want the user to be able
> to open, make changes and save back to the website. Does anyone have any
> suggestions on how to do this with ASP?

Tue, 08 Jun 2004 02:45:51 GMT

1. Save changes back to a previously saved .msg file

2. How to save a file back to our website as a user?

3. Save website as a text file !!!

4. Generating Emails / sending High Scores back to my website over the internet

5. VB4 - backing up large files transparently to user

6. Can this be done: pcl to ps back to pcl in same doc

7. Forcing a user to save a .exe file

8. Prompting user to open or save file

9. Save a file in the users floppy disk

10. saving text files to the user machine

11. Save user input in an Excel file-Newbie..

12. Opening a msg-file saved by another user