Global & local groups Ismember
Author Message
 Global & local groups Ismember

I want to check if the local "Power User" group contains
the global "W2K Power Users" group but when I use the
IsMember method it keeps on giving me a "false" result.
Anyone know why ?

set net = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Network")
local = net.ComputerName

set grp = GetObject ("WinNT://" & local & "/Power
users,group")
mem = grp.IsMember ("WinNT://mydomain/W2KP Power
Users,group")

WScript.echo mem

Fri, 25 Feb 2005 23:47:27 GMT

1. Adding a Domain Global group to a machine local group in Windows 2000

2. Add Global group to Local Group

3. ADSI Global Groups / Local Groups

4. How do I add a domain global-groups in a member-server local group

5. Determine global group in local group

6. How to find local groups for a global group

7. Adding Global into Local Groups

8. Determining whether a local or global group exists via script

9. Create local and global-Group in AD

10. Ismember method for checing group membership

11. NT 4.0, user groups, PDC's, BDC's and IsMember

12. Enumerating Global groups inside of Universal groups