regsvr32 with w2k
Author Message
 regsvr32 with w2k

i used to run a .bat file with this command line :
regsvr32 mydll.dll /s /c >> myLogFile.log
under NT 4, no problem : i had my log.
under w2k, there is nothing in the .log.
Does someone have an idea ?

Sun, 11 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 regsvr32 with w2k
Perhaps the Win2k version doesn't support the /c (console output) switch...

Try running "regsvr32 /?" from the Start Menu/Run dialog.

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

Please do not email questions - post them to the newsgroup...

> i used to run a .bat file with this command line :
> regsvr32 mydll.dll /s /c >> myLogFile.log
> under NT 4, no problem : i had my log.
> under w2k, there is nothing in the .log.
> Does someone have an idea ?

Tue, 13 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Distinguish between XP home/prof, w2k SP level, w2K server/prof

2. running regsvr32.exe

3. Outlook2000 Regsvr32 Error-won't open

4. regsvr32

5. RegSvr32

6. Regsvr32

7. Start/Stop IIS remotely / run Regsvr32.exe ?

8. Regsvr32

9. Regsvr32.exe won't register scriptlets

10. Scripting engines V5 with OLD REGSVR32.EXE ???

11. meaning von regsvr32 and CreateObject arguments

12. How make a script do regsvr32?