Automation of ActiveX installation
Author Message
 Automation of ActiveX installation

I want to enable the installation of a particular ActiveX component when
clicking on a link. What kind of script does it require to check then enable
the download and installation of the ActiveX component ?

The only check I can actually do about the IE ActiveX componnent just seems
to tell me if ActiveX is enable or not.
Maybe VBScript have methods which will allow me to do that.

Please let me know if there is a cleaner way to do it.

Thank you very much.

Fri, 01 Jul 2005 10:30:57 GMT
 Automation of ActiveX installation
microsoft.public.inetexplorer.scripting

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

Fri, 01 Jul 2005 10:44:44 GMT

1. Automation of ActiveX installation

2. Automation of ActiveX installation

3. IIS installation automation

4. Automation installation problem

5. Automation error with .dll installation

6. Installation of OLE Automation components

7. Ole Automation & multiple Excel installations

8. ActiveX installation - how to?

9. ActiveX/JScript installation detection

10. ActiveX & Automation Server Error

11. List of ActiveX automation objects for Windows 9x?

12. OLE automation server ak ActiveX ->DLLs ?