Can I include other file into WSH file?
Author Message
 Can I include other file into WSH file?

  Not directly, but there are a couple of workarounds. You can use the filesystemobject to read the contents of a script into a variable then use the execute command if you have the latest version of WSH installed.

  OR

  You could get the moniker scripting host from my site. The Moniker scripting host is a control that allows you to run a script of any language supported by WSH from within a script. Its in the downloads section.

  Clarence
  Check it out..

  http://www.*-*-*.com/

  On this site you will find resources for all of your scripting needs. Everything you need to get up and running. Over 100 Sample Scripts, ActiveX controls, reference materials, and technical support via an online discussion lounge.

  [ Win32Scripting... automate!! ]

Just like C's sorce file, '#include ****.c"
Can I include other files into WSH/VBS file?
If anybody tried, please let me know. Thanks.

--

----------------------------------
  (Osamu Terao)

Thu, 05 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Can I include other file into WSH file?
Just like C's sorce file, '#include ****.c"
Can I include other files into WSH/VBS file?
If anybody tried, please let me know. Thanks.

--

----------------------------------
  (Osamu Terao)

Fri, 06 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Can I include other file into WSH file?
You can do this:

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript" ><!--#INCLUDE FILE="...any source
file..."--></SCRIPT>

or

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript" SRC="...any source file..."></SCRIPT>

or

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="VBScript" SRC="...any source file..."></SCRIPT>

Quote:
> ----------
> De:        OSAMU TERAO
> Enviado en:        lunes 18 de enero de 1999 4:07
> Enviado a:         vbscript
> Conversacin:     Can I include other file into WSH file?
> Asunto:    Can I include other file into WSH file?

> Just like C's sorce file, '#include ****.c"
> Can I include other files into WSH/VBS file?
> If anybody tried, please let me know. Thanks.

> --

> ----------------------------------
>   ?"????(Osamu Terao)

Fri, 06 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Can I include other file into WSH file?
Thanks a lot.
I tried the latest Japanese Version /w your advice,
however it didn't work.
Might I got somethin wrong or the version has something
different from the one of English. I'm still ongoing....

Quote:

--

----------------------------------
  (Osamu Terao)

Mon, 09 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Including PS files in others

2. Can I include other file into WSH file?

3. Include JavaScript file in another include file

4. how do i include a 2nd wsh file

5. Include file for Javascript in WSH

6. ho do i include a 2nd wsh file

7. to include a written .vbs file in wsh

8. Include files and WSH - a newbie question

9. Include files in WSH?

10. How to make an include file in WSH ?

11. include files in WSH script

12. Q : how to include a file from WSH