How do I disable IE's Internet Options?
Author Message
 How do I disable IE's Internet Options?

I need to disable IE's Internet Options.  I knew how to do it a year ago
but lost the notes.  Does anyone know this?

Sat, 08 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. IE Internet Options

2. Detect IE "Internet Options"

3. Turn off IE Internet Options

4. IE Tools/Internet Options/Languages ins JS

5. How To: Disable IE menu options

6. Disable default-action of function key's in Internet Explorer

7. Disable default-actions function key's in Internet Explorer

8. How to disable MDI form's maximize option

9. Disable Internet Explorer's File Operation

10. Disable Internet Explorer's File operations

12. Can't position control at top left (0,0) of I.E.