i want to insert a print button on the table and print the table content
Author Message
 i want to insert a print button on the table and print the table content

is it possible to insert a print button inside each table?
When the user press the button on the client side, the content inside the
table will be printed out.
Do VBScript support print?
Thanx

Tue, 01 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 i want to insert a print button on the table and print the table content
VBScript can only call IE's window.print method. You'll need a printer
activex control that has been signed as safe if you want to use anything
more technical like what you want to do.

Try searching on any of the programming / ASP sites they should be able to
point you towards a solution.

Dominic

Quote:
> is it possible to insert a print button inside each table?
> When the user press the button on the client side, the content inside the
> table will be printed out.
> Do vbscript support print?
> Thanx

Tue, 01 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. AC97?:Print table contents in landscape for all tables in DB

2. How To: insert a Table of Contents from VBS into Word

3. Printing table of contents

4. Insert contents of text file into table using ado connection

5. WANTED: Methode to print out the content of a listbox (to a networkprinter)

6. Variable Table Names in Create Tables/Insert Records

7. INSERT INTO from SQL Server table into Access 97 table

8. Print preview/ Print Listbox contents

9. How to print web content without printing the headers and footers

10. Print: how do I print the contents of a textbox

11. Problem printing table across multiple pages

12. printing tables