How Can I Display an OLE Object Bitmap
Author Message
 How Can I Display an OLE Object Bitmap

I have OLE Objects stored in a field in a table.  When I
go to display the Bitmap the OLE Object is pointing to, I
get a blank picture on the form.  The State school
district had some students key in all the objects (13,000)
into the tables not realizing what they were doing.  Does
anyone have an idea how I can do this?

Thanx

Len

Sun, 24 Jul 2005 03:26:26 GMT
 How Can I Display an OLE Object Bitmap
What do you mean when you say "key in"?  Did they enter
the paths?  Or did they cut and paste the bitmaps into an
OLE client like MS Access?

Quote:

Wed, 03 Aug 2005 05:58:08 GMT

1. Display OLE Object that is a Bitmap

2. Display OLE Object from Access Database

3. Display OLE Objects from Database

4. Display OLE Objects from Database

5. Display OLE Object from Database

6. Display an OLE Object from a Database

7. Display an OLE Object from a database

8. Display OLE Object from a Database.

9. Display OLE Objects from Database

10. Display OLE Object from Table Field

11. Display Image from OLE Object

12. displaying OLE-object from db in OLE-control