Problem with auto_open macro within Excel 97 calling from VB script
Author Message
 Problem with auto_open macro within Excel 97 calling from VB script

Hi everyone,
    I couln't figure out why the auto_open macro within Excel 97 will
not run when I create an Excel application object and open that excel
workbook using VB script.  Could anybody help me?    Thanks.

Sat, 20 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Problem with auto_open macro within Excel 97 calling from VB script
Hi everyone,
    I couln't figure out why the auto_open macro within Excel 97 will
not run when I create
an Excel application object and open that excel workbook using VB
script.  Could anybody
help me?    Thanks.

Wayne

Sat, 20 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem with auto_open macro within Excel 97 calling from VB script

2. Excel 97 macro problem

3. Invoking Excel from within VB + executing a specific module (NOT auto_Open)

4. Calling excel macro from within vb

5. VB can not able to call Excel with auto_open procedure

6. Range().Select command in an Excel 97 Macro script

7. how delete a macro within an Excel Workbook by using VB

8. how delete a macro within an Excel Workbook by using VB

9. Excel 97 - problem with activesheet.paste from clipboard in macro

10. Excel 2000 crashes when running macros created in Excel 97

11. Enabling Macros in VB (Excel-97)

12. Calling VBA Macros in Office 97 from a VB App