How to change or save a MS Word file (*.doc) to a *.html file in VBScript
Author Message
 How to change or save a MS Word file (*.doc) to a *.html file in VBScript

Hi,

I need to save a existing *.doc file to a *.html in my VBScript program.

Thanks!

Zhiyong Lu

Wed, 26 May 2004 03:09:38 GMT
 How to change or save a MS Word file (*.doc) to a *.html file in VBScript
You'll want to take a look at "automation".

I don't have a lot of info about it, but you might start on the MSDN site
and do a search on "automation vbscript".

Here's a page I found... not sure if this is what you need, but should get
you started:
(this url may wrap)
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/mmc/...
i_8jl8.asp

Quote:
> Hi,

> I need to save a existing *.doc file to a *.html in my VBScript program.

> Thanks!

> Zhiyong Lu

Wed, 26 May 2004 08:41:47 GMT
 How to change or save a MS Word file (*.doc) to a *.html file in VBScript
And here is a FAQ at Ian Morrish's site:
http://communities.msn.com/WindowsScript/officeautomation.msnw

--
torgeir

Quote:

> You'll want to take a look at "automation".

> I don't have a lot of info about it, but you might start on the MSDN site
> and do a search on "automation vbscript".

> Here's a page I found... not sure if this is what you need, but should get
> you started:
> (this url may wrap)
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/mmc/...
> i_8jl8.asp

> > Hi,

> > I need to save a existing *.doc file to a *.html in my VBScript program.

> > Thanks!

> > Zhiyong Lu

Wed, 26 May 2004 10:07:47 GMT

1. using word to open an html file and save it as .doc

2. SAving a MS Word file to a PDF file and a text file

3. Word HTML file to .doc file.

4. Word HTML file to .doc file.

5. BuiltInDocumentProperties from non-Word text files + testing if a DOC file is a Word file

6. replacing text in a html-file and saving the changed file

7. Save Mac Word doc to Postscript file?

8. Saving a Word doc as HTML

9. FileFormat value for saving DOC files as HTML [WD97]

10. Saving a Word Doc with text from file

11. Output results to a Word Doc and save the file

12. How to copy MS Word doc file into RichTextBox