Web Postcards
Author Message
 Web Postcards

Hello,

Anyone could point me a VBScript
that allows users to send Eletronic Postcards
from WebSites ?

All samples I have found uses Perl scripts...

Regards,
Fernando.

Mon, 15 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Web Postcards
You'll need some form of server-side coding to do it correctly.  Even if
your postcards are static you'll have to mail people the card URLs and store
what the card will look like....that all needs server resources.

Quote:
> Hello,

> Anyone could point me a vbscript
> that allows users to send Eletronic Postcards
> from WebSites ?

> All samples I have found uses Perl scripts...

> Regards,
> Fernando.

Tue, 16 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. WEB Postcard

2. DataReport and Images on Postcard

3. Re postcard for help..have answer..Thanks

4. postcard for help..thanks fo help..almost there

5. Will send postcard for help!

6. Postcards, envelopes, labels with runtine adjustments

7. Postcard

8. Create your PDF postcard

9. WANTED: Double-Sided PostScript Network Postcards Printer Spec.

10. pass a form from web page to web page

11. Get paid to web surf the web

12. Passing variables from one web page to another web page using JavaScript