RPC server unavailable or not responding 
Author Message
 RPC server unavailable or not responding

In IIS, when I try to view "Current Sessions" under
Default SMTP site I get the error "The RPC server is
unavailable". What does this mean and what can I do about
it?

Thanks for any help.



Sat, 08 Oct 2005 03:04:51 GMT  
 RPC server unavailable or not responding
Is IIS running on your machine?


Quote:
> In IIS, when I try to view "Current Sessions" under
> Default SMTP site I get the error "The RPC server is
> unavailable". What does this mean and what can I do about
> it?

> Thanks for any help.



Sat, 08 Oct 2005 03:16:30 GMT  
 RPC server unavailable or not responding
Yes,
IIS 4 is running on that particular machine.

Quote:
>-----Original Message-----
>Is IIS running on your machine?



>> In IIS, when I try to view "Current Sessions" under
>> Default SMTP site I get the error "The RPC server is
>> unavailable". What does this mean and what can I do
about
>> it?

>> Thanks for any help.

>.



Sat, 08 Oct 2005 03:27:16 GMT  
 RPC server unavailable or not responding
Yuck NT 4?

Are their any Events being logged for IIS?

My real question was the actual IIS running, are you sure it did not have an
error, and was possibly stopped?


Quote:
> Yes,
> IIS 4 is running on that particular machine.

> >-----Original Message-----
> >Is IIS running on your machine?



> >> In IIS, when I try to view "Current Sessions" under
> >> Default SMTP site I get the error "The RPC server is
> >> unavailable". What does this mean and what can I do
> about
> >> it?

> >> Thanks for any help.

> >.



Sat, 08 Oct 2005 03:47:13 GMT  
 
 [ 4 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. SWbemLocator: The RPC server is unavailable

2. Word Automation RPC Server is unavailable

3. The RPC Server is Unavailable

4. RPC server is unavailable Error

5. Automation Error/The RPC Server is unavailable with Access/Word97

6. RPC Server unavailable...

7. RPC Server is unavailable

8. RPC server unavailable (Office 97)

9. RPC Server is Unavailable

10. Help on "RPC Server unavailable" error

11. The RPC server is unavailable.

12. Error: "The RPC Server is Unavailable"

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software