Problem Of crystal report :Plz reply ASAP
Author Message
 Problem Of crystal report :Plz reply ASAP

Hi  Friends

I have a problem in Crystal Report .actually I want to replace Bullet (<LI>)
tag from a field.Its is a varchar(1000).I am not able to apply formula on
this field how can i replace it

Plz reply ASAP

Thanks
Pankaj Jain

Sun, 17 Jul 2005 01:30:04 GMT

1. ASAP Referencing Crystal Report 6 TextObjects ASAP

2. Ques on Crystal Reports - Help PLz

3. Please Read this and reply asap

4. Gurus Plz Reply - Autonumber Question

5. question: plz reply

6. Help plz,plz,plz!!!

7. HELP PLZ,plz,plz!!

8. Printing Crystal Reports without Crystal Control ActiveX or Crystal Reports API call

9. Crystal Reports ANd VB 6.0 Printing reports using CRPEAUTO Object, specifying paper orientation problem

10. Crystal Report -- Web Report Problem

11. Crystal Report Problem in reporting!!

12. Crystal Report -- Web Report Problem