How can I start CD burning in XP from a VBScript
Author Message
 How can I start CD burning in XP from a VBScript

Hi,

I want to build a small application in VBScript under Windows XP to do my
backup,
but I don't know how to 'save' these files on a CDRW.
Knows someone how to 'drag & drop' the files on the CD and how to start the
burning wizard?

TIA

Fri, 11 Jun 2004 16:33:54 GMT

1. Burn a CD in XP using VB Script

2. Burning CDs under XP

3. ISO and steps for burning cd-r for multiplatform (printers)

4. Burning compatible CD-r's

5. vba and multi cd-burning, with each cd having differnet info from the db

6. Cluster size of a CD-ROM and a control to burn a CD

7. Sample: Copy files and invoking CD Writing in XP

8. InvokeVerb and Wrting these files to CD under Windows XP

9. Burning CDs from VB

10. Burning a CD

11. How to burn a cd

12. CD Burning